How to return an item
Our “no quibbles” guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item. Please note: We can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty.
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- return the item together with our sales invoice to you
- in the case of a faulty product, please provide a full description of the fault on the back of the invoice
- wrap the item securely in its original packaging
- please note we will only make a refund if the book, audio tape, C.D. or card set is in mint condition unless there is a fault with the product.
- we do not refund postage
- then send the package to the address below:
Kaminn Media Returns Dept.
c/o Deep Books Ltd
Unit 3, Goose Green Trading Estate
47 East Dulwich Road
London SE22 9BN
We will notify you via e-mail when we have processed your refund. For your protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service.